Natural Skin rejuvenation Secrets
Are you tired of having to apply endless layers of mousse and foundation, just to cover up your eye bags or wrinkles? The solution is not, hidden in the kaleidoscopic and maddening cosmetic brands in your closest mall, but in the nature right outside your window. There are magic potions just around you, brewed from certain herbs, spices and plants to keep your facial skin from aging. Certain practises employ tradition procedures to rejuvenate the skin using the flora in your own vicinity.
With a wide-ranging cosmetic alternative to almost anything, being existent today, the rate of allergies and side effects are also shooting up. Why go for something that has been, packed in the pitch-black storerooms of a stranger, when you can have your own miracle anti-aging potions made within your home, with your hands?
Following provides some natural ways of skin-rejuvenation:
- Drink enough water to never be dehydrated
- Cleanse your skin with a natural cleanser that you made from rose and cream or of the same like. This gives your skin the Vitamin D, Vitamin C and moisturising to clean nad nurture the skin
- Make your own toner with green tea by mixing green tea, lime, herbs and spices in water and leaving it dry on your face, regularly
- Make masks by adding a therapeutic fruit or vegetable with honey and leaving it dry on the face for some time
- Periodically massage your body, face and skin with coconut oil
- Periodically have hot baths
- Reduce the amount of oil consumption in food
- Exercise daily
- Eat plenty of fruits everyday
- Always make sure that you wash your make up off before bed
- Apply a natural moisturiser before sleeping
- Choose oil-free and unscented make-up
- Always keep your skin moisturised and clean
- Wear sunscreen whenever going out during the day
- Reduce stress in your life through relaxation exercises like yoga and meditation
- Radiate positive thoughts and laugh more
- Never focus on just one body part at a time, try to pamper every part of your body equally
- Cut down on alcohol
- Cut down on Nicotine
- Smile forever!